Monday, July 09, 2007

Blame wrong bra choices at 6.30am, coupled with sadistic P.E lessons involving nothing but running for premature/early onset saggy boobs.

I have made a solemn vow to myself. To prevent this early saggy boob shit, I'm gonna start wearing bras to sleep. Like totally. Starting from the day I turn 18.

Or I could take the easy, more comfy way out, and just get implants or augmentation or whatever in a couple of years.

Its 10 days till I'm legal, I've got till then to decide. How ironic ah. Legal age is when I'm gonna start wearing bras. HAHAHAHA. Aiyoh I crack myself up lah.

Oh and, not to forget, must mention my MSN personal msg here so when I look back in a million years I can still laugh.

LICKING UP MY PAINFUL WOUNDS. HAHAHA FUCKUP. (SOME PEOPLEE AH!)

SLURP SLURP SLURP!

MALAY ORAL TMR! SOMEONE WISH ME LUCK. LETS HOPE BURSTING INTO TEARS HASN'T YET LOST ITS NOVELTY AND I GET EXTRA SYMPATHY ALL!

ALRIGHT OFF TO SLEEPY SLEEPY LAND, OR SOME QUALITY TIME WITH JANET EVANOVICH AT THE VERY LEAST.

LAZINESS TO EVEN UNCAPS YOUR KEYBOARD AH. A BIT DRASTIC ALREADY SASA.

Bye bye dear readers, girls please remember to wear bras and sleep tonight. And every night. Unless you just had mind-blowing sex and got no more energy to go and search for bra all. Or it was really really bad and you wonder why you're keeping your boobs perky for such a waste of time thing. Off now. Toodles. HAHAHAHA SO CANNOT PULL IT OFF MAN. NVM EVERYONE PRETEND I CAN. TOODLES!

No comments: